Typing on an empty screen is a little like talking to a wall. Imagine being on a date with the most boring guy imaginable - answers in grunts, completely blank facial expression, pretty much a living corpse you hope will have some sort of pulse when the check arrives.Now imagine pouring your life out to that - this is the creative writing challenge right there, you betcha. Blogging's not exactly real-time; there's no way to know if anyone's out there at the exact moment you're pouring out your heart's ink or if anyone will ever be there at all. It seems one must imagine something more life-like and some days are more challenging than others.
Come on, cursor - nod or say something - just let me know you're breathing...
So I thought today I'd answer a burning question. Why Madel Schmadel? (An unlikely question for you to have unless you noticed my username but just roll with it, okeh?) A: It’s an amalgam of my first and middle name (Mad-El). Also, it happens to be the Yiddish word for "girl". Cool, no? I was feeling particularly clever that day.
That's all I've got. Till next time, love people.
-ME

No comments:
Post a Comment