Salutations again dearest reader. You probably noticed this blog hasn't always been that active. To be honest keeping a blog wasn't clicking with me. But I think it was more about what to say. But now that I found something to sure, buckle your seatbelts!
And a pet llama to keep me company along the way. Because all of this happens in a magical universe, so why the heck not?
![]() |
| Shopping at Tres Beau |
Some of you might be familiar with the virtual reality game-ish thing called Second Life (SL), where in people interact and do a great many things as if going about their business in real life (RL). One of those interactions that mimic RL is the world of fashion. And believe me, if you love it in RL, you'll enjoy it in SL once you find your bearings - where to shop for the good stuff.
These fashion posts are not so much trying to be some kind of holy grail of SL fashion - a lot of blogs covet that full-time. These posts are just what I find interesting in fashion in SL. And if you find that entertaining and maybe even helpful, then we will have our quid pro quo of sorts, shan't we. ;)
![]() |
| Shopping at Vogue |
Now for some boring background. Part of what made me decide to do this was this tool some of us use in SL that helps us organize all the outfits we buy.
I might also introduce some of you to the tools I use to keep that monstrous inventory in order. When you have thousands of outfits, this becomes a little important.
Let the adventure begin!




No comments:
Post a Comment