A FANATIC MUSLIM MAN WROTE TO ME: "Until the last drop of my blood and the last breath in me, I will find you and kill you. This is my life purpose" he said. He sent his picture along with his message. In his picture he was holding 2 machine guns and wearing a commando outfit. He had a green bandana on his forehead and a writing "For Allah". With a heavy heart, I went into my closet and I wept. I wept not because I feared my life. I already gave it up for Christ Jesus when I started going in front of the TV cameras. I wept because of the intense hatred in a man's heart hurt me. I talked to the Lord, "Lord, what would you do? How would you answer?" Jesus said to me, "Remember, I died for this fanatic Muslim man too." and He gave me the answer. I responded to the man. "You wrote me until your last drop of blood and last breath you will find me and kill me. I tell you Until the last drop in my blood and last breath I will love you. Because my Lord Jesus says: Love your enemies.' After two weeks, he wrote me back, "I couldn't believe what you wrote me. How can you love someone like me. How can Your God love me? Tell me your story.' After several weeks of correspondences he surrendered his life to Jesus." ISIK ABLA
WITH MAN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. NOT WITH GOD WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
The above from Isik Abla, formerly a Muslim, now a Christian evangelist. She posted this yesterday on her Facebook page.
Isn't she beautiful? And I don't mean "pretty". She's certainly that but the light in her eyes says so much about the joy in her heart. Do you also see a slight hint of sadness, too? Perhaps that same sober longing most of us share for a world without cruelty.
- ME

No comments:
Post a Comment